Would you like to build your own house? Buy Land and Build a Custom Home.
Today, the third day, starts with the explanation of STEP 7: Building Planning and Design, which continued from yesterday.
From Purchasing Land to Planning a House (approximate period: about 3 to 10 months)
STEP 7: "Building Planning and Design"
Here, concretely decide the image of the house you want to build. First of all, it is important for the family to discuss what kind of life they want to live in. For example, write down your wishes, such as "I want to put in a lot of sunlight," "There is a stairwell," "Warm in winter, cool in summer," "The kitchen is large," "The child room will be divided into two rooms in the future" . Then, prioritize each of them and consult with the construction company to have them design and plan the building. Also, when deciding on an image or considering a plan, clarifying the following points will facilitate planning with a construction company.
Points when considering a floor plan
- Family structure and age structure
- Living and dining area
- Do you need a Japanese-style room, guest room, study room, etc.
- How do you use the children's room? (Bedroom? Study? Both?)
- Besides, request for floor plan of house
- How many cars and bicycles will you park on the premises?
- What about the outdoor areas such as the garden and balcony?
Points when considering facilities and buildings
- Would you like to make a house that uses a lot of natural materials such as solid wood and diatomaceous earth?
- Equipment grade such as bath, kitchen and washbasin
- What kind of furniture do you want to have? Is it ready-made or made-to-order such as fabrication?
- What are the specifications and shape of the outer wall?
- Structure (Is there anything particular about seismic isolation and seismic control?)
- Heat insulation performance (outer heat insulation, etc.)
STEP8 "Construction Contract"
When the building plan is finalized, it is finally time for the contract agreement. At the time of contracting, four documents will be handed to you: "Construction Contract Document", "Construction Contract Conclusion Form", "Quotation" and "Design document". All of these are voluminous and it is almost impossible to check them all on the contract day. We recommend that you obtain a copy in advance and contact us in advance if you have any questions or questions.
STEP9 "Construction Confirmation Application"
It is finally the start of construction, but before that, a building plan confirmation review will be conducted. As for the building plan you thought of, whether it complies with the Building Standards Act, etc., the building owner (usually a contracting construction company) applies for a building confirmation to the designated confirmation inspection agency of the government or the private sector, will undergo a confirmation examination.
You cannot start construction work unless you receive a building confirmation certificate.
It also serves to prevent the construction of buildings that are not in compliance with the law.
Tomorrow, we will explain about mortgage contracts, construction, and building delivery.
Arrows International Realty Corp.